- Java Annotation support. RuntimeVisibleAnnotations, RuntimeInvisibleAnnotations, RuntimeVisibleParameterAnnotations, and RuntimeInvisibleParameterAnnotations attributes are supported.
- Improvements and many new features in "View" - "Attributes", "Methods, Interfaces and Constant Pool" and "Fields" forms. Added search capabilities in "Methods" and "Constant Pool" tabs. Specific information for attributes is available and annotations are displayed in Treeview. "Save to file" option added. Bugfix in "Exception Table" tab. "Attributes" form gives a complete description of all ClassFile attributes. Additional "Fields" tab is added.
- Added a new search tool "Search for files inside compressed archives" (.JAR, .ZIP, .WAR, .EAR and .APK). This tool enables users to search for files by file name and a word or phrase in the file. The results list can be sorted by clicking at column header and includes detailed information about files.
- Added a new tool "Imports Viewer". Lists import statements of selected class file.
- Added a new tool "Methods Viewer". Shows the methods of selected class file with sorting capabilities. Lists access_flags, descriptors, method signatures, attributes and code length. The results list can be exported to tab-delimited text file.
- Added capability to calculate .DEX file signature and checksum with "CRC MD5 SHA-1 Calculator" tool. Users can also calculate the Adler-32 and SHA-256 hashes of a file or string.
- Improvements in "Export to HTML". Compared to the previous version - it is much more powerful now. Unicode conversion allows multi-language documents.
- Added a drag-and-drop functionality in "Archiver" tool.
- Added a "Tree View" button in "Archiver". Shows the selected archive (.jar, .zip, .war, .ear, .apk) in Treeview with export to .XML capability.
- Added a "Whole class tree" option in "Decompile more files" tool. Decompiles all .class files located in all subdirectories of the selected directory and creates output files in subdirectories of the destination folder according to package names of classes.
- "Browse for files" button added in "Run" tool. Useful to pass the file names as arguments to the main() method.
- Bugfixes in syntax highlighting.
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Posted by JAVA APPLICATION at 9:14 PM